Category: Pallet Truck
Established in 1978 we are a leading manufacturer of hydraulic pallet jack, electric pallet jacks. Also deals in pallet jacks from Chennai, Tamilnadu, India.
- Capacity: 1ton, 2ton, 3ton, 4ton, 5ton
- Fork length: 1150mm/as per customer requirement
- Fork width: 550mm /as per customer requirement
- Fork: 150mm
- Lower height: 85mm /as per customer requirement
- Raised height: 200mm /as per customer requirement
- Lift height: 115mm
- Lift: 10mm / Stroke
- Lower Speed: Continuously variable
- Wheel: 2nos 180x50mm steering nylon wheel with 6204zz double ball bearing & 4nos 80mmx70mm roller nylon wheel with 6204zz double ball bearing
- Color: golden yellow powder coated color
- Handle: 3lever position handle (lift/lock/release)
- Turning radius: 114 degree
- Structure weight: 85kgs to 100kgs
- 20′ feet container: 180nos
- Leak proof design
- Extra roller for easy moving
- Grease nipple at all joints
- Plastic bonded three lever position
- Easy to operate
- Silent in operation
- Requires minimum pulling power
- No oil leakage
- Minimum maintenance
- Maximum maneuverability
- GAMA material handling equipment uses single piece bent forks for extra strength. Hand lowering is the key to productivity. Pull the convenient lever in the pmhe-101 large steering handle and effortlessly deposit the load. The special handle design offers protection for the operator’s handle and makes raising loads and steering easier
- Release the handle and it returns to vertical. A few strokes of the handle provide 110mm of lift, the PMHE-101 heavy duty pump is built to take thousands of pick-up and deposit cycles. The pump ‘top-of-stroke’ hydraulic fluid bypass minimizes stress on the system when load is raised to maximum lift height.
- GAMA material handling equipment offers pivoting steering wheels.
- To ensure constant floor contact and stability.
- To reduce wear and tear on the wheels.
- GAMA material handling equipment offers an ergonomically designed steering handle
- For easy operation from all angles ergonomically
- To reduce pulling power and minimize operation fatigue.
- GAMA material handling equipment offers double sealed ball bearing to ensure dust free operation.